Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We came to the rescue!

We had a call on Thursday from Beneva Flowers asking if we could help out a couple who were on the road driving down from Ohio to be married on Siesta Key on Saturday.  I didn't hesitate to say, "Yes...have her call me."  Her officiant backed out at the last minute and I wouldn't let them be disappointed.  So after performing a ceremony on Longboat Key, I drove to Siesta Key and performed an elopement for Julie and David.  What fun we had!  Beneva Flowers set up a beautifully decorated arch and a matching bouquet for the Bride.  It was a romantic sunset event with many beachgoers standing around cheering as I pronounced them Husband and Wife.  Thanks to Beneva Flowers for going above and beyond to make sure this couple had such a lovely wedding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment